Taking care of your eyebrows is no fun. There’s no way around that. But I’ve found a super easy way to do eyebrows! Plus, I’m super cheap and I refuse to get my eyebrows done when I can do it myself. I’ve let my brows go for a little while, so hopefully you can really see how well this method works! Here’s how I do it! (Remember that I’m being very brave, allowing you to see the up-close details of my face. So be kind!)
Here are pictures of how my eyebrows looked before I did anything with them. Ew.
- Gather your tools! All that is really necessary is a pair of small scissors and tweezers. I also used a very small makeup brush, brow colored powder makeup, and eyeliner.
- Push the hair of your eyebrow toward the center of your face. Mess them up as much as you can! You could use a brush, but I just use my finger.
- You’ll be able to see where your natural line is on the bottom. Anything that hangs over that line, cut!
- Do the same thing with the top of your brows!
- Once everything is cut nicely and evenly, take something thin and straight or a string and line it up with the corner of your eye/side of your nose. I made a mark with eyeliner in my eyebrow where everything lined up.
- Pluck all the hairs that are outside of the lines! Pluck under your brow and to either side of it. Pluck away!
- I don’t usually fill my eyebrows in, but they really do look better when I do. I literally just found this really dark eyeshadow one time and my friend used it on my brows and it worked, so that’s what I use now! I use a super tiny brush and I use very little makeup. I hate whey girl’s eyelashes look fake, so I try to avoid that! Just stay in the natural lines of your brow and don’t get it too dark.
Here are some final pictures with both brows done!